Seguidores

segunda-feira, 1 de junho de 2015

Mid Summer Night Dream - 2015, June - SB Blog Train

Welcome everyone,


It's June Scrappy Bee blog train and I'm very happy to receive you here, in this space.

I'm enjoying this opportunity to invite you to meet the products I am selling in my store, clicking HERE.

I loved this palette and this is the Mini Kit I created this month for you.
To download my portion, please click HERE or on the image above.
It is free until June 15, 2015

Let a little love, your comments are my source of inspiration.

Follows the Train:

Country Style Designs
Lavender Mint Graphics
Dreamn4ever Designs
Luiza Pires Designs 
Ann's Scrapbook Heaven
Annu's Place Designs
Dae Designs
Prairie Song Scraps
Lori Imel Designs
My Crafts by Hannah

7 comentários:

  1. Very sweet, romantic and prettu. Thanks :)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thanks for the gorgeous freebies :)

    ResponderExcluir
  3. beautiful mini kit, thank you :)

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Thanks for the kit, gorgeous flowers.

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Very, very pretty -- thank you for sharing!

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Thank you for the lovely freebie. :) God bless you. ♥

    ResponderExcluir

Deixe seu comentário, pois ele é minha inspiração.