Seguidores

sexta-feira, 15 de maio de 2015

Sand-n-Sea Flairs Pack - 2015, May - SNP Blog Train

Hello everyone!

It's May !!!

I'm very, very happy because May is the birthday month of my son, Felipe.
And to celebrate, I offer you a bit of a passion.
With a palette of gorgeous and very cheerful colors. I created for the SNP blog train this month, the Sand-n-Sean Flairs Pack.
I hope you like it... I loved it.

Don't forget:
Let a little love, your comments are my source of inspiration.

To download, please click HERE or on the image.
It's free until  June 14, 2015.

Love feeds the soul.
Kisses to your heart.

8 comentários:

  1. Love love love your flairs. Luiza. They are wonderful. Thanks you so much.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. These flairs are so adorable! Makes me ready for the summer! Thank you!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Thank you for your part of the train, very pretty

    ResponderExcluir
  4. The flairs are lovely!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ResponderExcluir

Deixe seu comentário, pois ele é minha inspiração.