Seguidores

quarta-feira, 15 de outubro de 2014

2014,October - SNP Blog Train

Hello everyone. I'm here again.
And this time, I offer you 4 beautiful Word Arts. You can use where and how you want.
http://bit.ly/LPD_C_WA
To download, please, click HERE or on the image above until the day 11-14-2014.

I hope you like!

I'd love if you could spend a minute of your time to leave me a comment. Because it is my biggest inspiration.
Kisses to all and,
if you like,
follow the train.
http://luizapiresdesigns.blogspot.com
Bye..

17 comentários:

  1. Love you part of the October Blog Train! Thanks so much!
    :) Mags / MagsGraphics

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Love the martini glass! Thank you.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. How do you open this?

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. With any program that can open zipped files.

      Excluir
    2. But it is a rar file

      Excluir
    3. That's okay I got all the other ones that where a zipped file :)

      Excluir
    4. That good! Glad you.
      Good Luck

      Excluir
    5. I use BitZipper to extract RAR files.

      Excluir
  4. Beautiful! Thank you so much.

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Beautiful love art!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

    ResponderExcluir

Deixe seu comentário, pois ele é minha inspiração.