Seguidores

sexta-feira, 15 de agosto de 2014

2014,August - SNP Blog Train

Hello everyone. I'm here again to offer another minikit, made ​​with love, for you.

http://bit.ly/LPD_ITW_MiniKit
To download, please, click HERE or on the image above until the day 09-14-2014.

I hope you like and enjoy very much.
I'd love if you could spend a minute of your time to leave me a comment. Because it is my biggest inspiration.
Kisses to all and, if you like, follow the train.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Luiza Pires Designs <<<<<(You are here)

27 comentários:

  1. This is beautiful. Thanks very much Luiza. I love your papers and the rope is awesome.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Love the rope! Thanks so much for your part of this train!
    :) Mags

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Graças! I really like the colored leave and the stapples.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Thank you - I especially love the papers. Sarah

    ResponderExcluir
  5. I love the retro feel to your kit! Thank you!

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Gorgeous colors!!! Gorgeous kit!! Love the leaf, rope frame and papers!! Thank you so much for sharing your hard work!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  7. Such a lovely mini kit - thank you for sharing!

    ResponderExcluir
  8. This is lovely! thank you so much! :)

    ResponderExcluir
  9. I adore your mini kit! You must design with your soul, it's so touching...thank you!

    ResponderExcluir

Deixe seu comentário, pois ele é minha inspiração.